CP 2000 is a semi-heavy concrete pump with Electric or Diesel engines are available in two models with Rock valves and Gate valves. concrete pump can be used as stationary or can be installed on the truck, and can be used for pumping concrete in various projects.
125 hp at 1450 rpm
106 hp at 2300 rpm
|50 m3 /h||52 m3 /h||52 m3 /h||Max Output|
|81 bar||81 bar||81 bar||Max Pressure on Concrete|
|Gate Valve / Rock Valve||Rock Valve||Gate Valve||Concrete Valve type|
|350||350||350||Max Horizental Pumping Distance|
- Including a separate hydraulic circuit with a hydro-motor and gearbox for the mixing tank.
- Very strong. low-hight chassis with suspension system for a better balance on the move and folding pedal jack at the front of chassis.
- Netted cover with jacks on doors for easier opening of the doors in tight areas and better access for maintenance
- Installing of oil cooler
- Installing of Hydraulic legs
- Installing of water pump for washing purposes
A concrete pump is a machine used for transferring liquid concrete by pumping.
Until the early 20th century, concrete was mixed on the job site and transported from the cement mixer to the formwork, either in wheelbarrows or in buckets lifted by cranes. This required a lot of time and labor. In 1927, the German engineers Max Giese and Fritz Hull came upon the idea of pumping concrete through pipes. They pumped concrete to a height of 38 meters (125 ft) and a distance of 120 meters (130 yd). Shortly after, a concrete pump was patented in Holland in 1932 by Jacob Cornelius Kweimn (Jacobus Cornelius Kooijman). This patent incorporated the developer's previous German patent.